You can see the type of License you purchased on the License Tile, under your Serial Number:
RDPlus has merged old license types into two current editions for clarity: Printer and Enterprise (Corporate) Editions.
The Printer and Enterprise Editions have the same core features:
- RDPlus Administrator Tool (AdminTool),
- Concurrent connections support,
- Application Control per user and/or per groups,
- RDPlus Remote Taskbar and/or RDPlus Floating Panel,
- Remote Desktop access,
- RDPlus Portable Client Generator,
- Seamless and RemoteApp connection client,
- Fully compliant with RDP protocol,
- Dual Screen support, bi-directional Sound, RemoteFX when compatible with Windows version,
- Local and Remote connection support,
- Workgroup and Active Directory users support.
- The Universal Printer enables you to print from any location, without having to install any specific printer driver,
The Enterprise Edition includes all of the above features of the Printer Edition, as well as the following:
- Connect from any web browser with RDPlus HTTP Web Server,
- Entirely secured connection from any web browser with RDPlus HTTPS Web Server and SSH server,
- The provided HTML pages includes Windows, Java and HTML5 web access clients,
- Easily connect from iPhone/iPad and Android devices,
- Customize logon web page with RDPlus easy-to-use Webmaster Toolkit,
- With RDPlus Web Applications Portal, users can access their application list inside their web browser,
- Instead of Windows Credentials, RDPlus Web Credentials allows users to connect with only an e-mail or a pin-code,
- Support 1 to 20 servers within each RDPlus Farm,
- Up to 1,000 users working concurrently on a scalable load balancing architecture,
- Single Enterprise Portal to access all your RDPlus servers,
- Ability to assign one or several Application Server(s) to users or groups of users,
- Load Balancing and Failover support included
The following old license types are now merged with the Enterprise Edition:
- Web Access Edition (Which incorporated connection from any web browser with RDPlus HTTP Web Server).
- The Secure Web Edition (Which incorporated http + https access with ssh tunneling).
- The Mobile Web Edition (Which incorporated the Web Access and Secure Web Editions features + HTML5 access on mobile devices).
Next Section: Activating your license