– open the AdminTool > Sessions > Session Management settings
– check the ‘Terminate any disconnected session after’ field. The default value is 60000 = 10 minutes.
You can change this to your convenience.
– open a file browser,
– go to ‘rdplus\Clients\www\software\html5’,
– open ‘settings.js’ with Notepad or any other text editor,
– search the ‘W.send_logoff’ variable and change ‘True’ to ‘False‘ : W.send_logoff = false;
If true, by event of browser closing (if notified by browser), the session disconnects and logoff command gets sent to session
– then reboot the RDPlus web server from the AdminTool > Home: