On the License Tile under the Serial Number, you can see the type of License you purchased as well as your number of users next to the number of connections:
RDPlus has merged old System Edition into the Printer one in order to gain more clarity.
The System and Printer Editions still have the same core features:
- RDPlus Administrator Tool (AdminTool),
- Concurrent connections support,
- Application Control per user and/or per groups,
- RDPlus Remote Taskbar and/or RDPlus Floating Panel,
- Remote Desktop access,
- RDPlus Portable Client Generator,
- RemoteApp and Seamless connection clients,
- Fully compliant with RDP protocol,
- Dual Screen support, bi-directional Sound, RemoteFX when compatible with Windows version,
- Local and Remote connection support,
- Workgroup and Active Directory users support,
- Device/Disk redirection.
The Printer Edition enables you to print from any location, without having to install any specific driver and allows printer redirection.
The Enterprise Edition includes all of the previous features plus these ones:
- Support an unlimited number of servers within each RDPlus Farm,
- Thousands of users working concurrently on a scalable Load-Balanced architecture,
- Single Enterprise Portal to access all your RDPlus servers,
- Ability to assign one or several Application Server(s) to users or groups of users,
- Load Balancing and Failover support included.
- The Possibility to add an extra-layer of security with the RDPlus 2FA Add-On.