The goal of RDPlus Farm features is to allow the Administrator to manage all his RDPlus servers from a single server. This server is named the Farm Controller.
The RDPlus servers in the Farm are named the Application Servers, or just Servers.
Finally, the application which allows the Administrator to manage and monitor his Farm is named the Farm Manager.
- API 1.4 (released with RDPlus 10.10)
- Load-Balancing centralized monitoring
- Enable/Disable a Server in RDPlus Load-Balancing Manager
- Translations in multiple languages (RDPlus language will be used)
- Several settings added + display bugs fixed
- API 1.3 (released with RDPlus 9.70)
- Settings centralized monitoring and management (Global settings / Floating Panel / RemoteApp Client / HTML5 Client)
- API 1.2 (released with RDPlus 9.60)
- Farm Manager
- Servers centralized management (add/remove)
- Sessions centralized monitoring and management (messages/disconnect/logoff)
- API 1.1 (released with RDPlus 9.30)
- Load-Balancing internals
- Load-Balancing Sticky-Sessions